Call for Abstract
10th International Conference on COPD and Lungs, will be organized around the theme “Innovative Study on COPD and clinical Research Issues”
copd 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in copd 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Lung Diseases are the absolute most basic medical condition in the world. Smoking, infections, and genetics are main cause for lung diseases. The lungs are a piece of mechanical assembly, growing and loosening up a great many occasions every day to get oxygen and remove carbon dioxide. Lung infection can result from part of the lung.
- Track 1-1Asthma.
- Track 1-2Cystic Fibrosis (CF)/ Bronchiectasis.
- Track 1-3Lung cancer
- Track 1-4Pleural effusion
- Track 1-5Pneumonia
A lung transplant expels an individual's diseased lung and replaces it with a healthy one. The healthy lung originates from a benefactor who has died. Lung transplants are utilized for individuals who are probably going to die from lung diseases within 1 to 2 years. Their conditions are severe to different medications, for example, drugs or breathing gadgets, no longer work. Lung transplants regularly are utilized to treat individuals who have serious COPD, Cystic fibrosis, Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, Alpha-1 antitrypsin inadequacy and pulmonary hypertension.
- Track 2-1Single-lung
- Track 2-2Double-lung
- Track 2-3Heart–lung
- Track 3-1Upper respiratory tract infection
- Track 3-2Lower respiratory tract infection
Allergy occurs when the immune system in an individual responds to allergens which are substances in condition that don't cause issues for many people. This response prompts irritation (redness and swelling) that causes unfavorably susceptible conditions, which can influence different parts of the body, for example, hypersensitive rhinitis, skin inflammation or urticaria, hypersensitivity and asthma. Individuals with asthma experience a narrowing of the airway routes in the lungs, which obstructs the stream of air into and out of the lungs.
- Track 4-1Dust mites.
- Track 4-2Be short of breath
- Track 4-3Breathe quickly
- Track 4-4Feel your chest get tight
Pathologic changes in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) happen in the large (central) airway routes, the little (peripheral) bronchioles, and the lung parenchyma. Most instances of COPD are the consequence of introduction to noxious stimuli,, regularly tobacco smoke. The normal inflammatory response is enhanced in people inclined to COPD advancement. Increased quantities of activated polymorphonuclear leukocytes and macrophages discharge elastases in a way that can't be neutralized viably by antiproteases, bringing about lung destruction.
- Track 5-1Chronic bronchitis
- Track 5-2Emphysema
- Track 5-3Refractory asthma
- Track 7-1Type 1 exacerbations
- Track 7-2Type 2 exacerbations
- Track 7-3Type 3 exacerbations
COPD can be prevented by avoiding tobacco exposure and toxic fumes. Vaccination against viral influenza and Streptococcus pneumoniae is prescribed.
- Track 9-1Avoid exposure
- Track 9-2Help fight for clean air
- Track 10-1assess and monitor disease
- Track 10-2reduce risk factors
- Track 10-3manage stable COPD
- Track 10-4manage exacerbations
Lung cancer is a condition where cells multiply in the lungs uncontrollably. This causes the development of tumors that decrease an individual's capacity to breathe. This development can spread beyond the lung by the process of metastasis into close-by tissue or different parts of the body.
- Track 11-1Adenocarcinoma
- Track 11-2Squamous cell cancer
- Track 11-3Large cell carcinoma
- Track 11-4Undifferentiated non small cell lung cancer
Interstitial Lung Disease is a general class that includes a wide range of lung conditions. All interstitial lung diseases influence the interstitium, a part of the lungs' anatomic structure.
- Track 12-1Interstitial pneumonia
- Track 12-2Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Track 12-3Nonspecific interstitial pneumonitis
- Track 12-4Hypersensitivity pneumonitis
Pulmonary hypertension is a kind of hypertension that influences the supply routes in your lungs and the right side of your heart.
- Track 13-1pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Track 13-2pulmonary hypertension due to left heart disease
- Track 13-3pulmonary hypertension due to lung disease and/or chronic hypoxia.
- Track 13-4pulmonary hypertension due to blood clots in the lungs
Individuals with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD) have a higher inclination and mortality from cardiovascular diseases, and diminishing cardiovascular mortality is the target region for decreasing mortality in individuals with COPD.
- Track 14-1Smoking
- Track 14-2Lack of exercise
- Track 14-3Obesity
- Track 14-4High LDL or low HDL cholesterol levels
Pulmonary, Critical care and Sleep includes various diseases related pulmonary diseases, sleep disorders and its critical care
- Track 16-1Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
- Track 16-2Pulmonary hypertension due to left-sided heart disease